Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I really want to know how to do this!
How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:56 pm by sheelz321

» Hello from UK!
How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:20 pm by sheelz321

» DA: LunaDarling
How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 am by FantasmaLuna

» ~::♥::A Little Taste Of Luna::♥::~
How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 am by XxLunaTheLovelyxXx

» Deviantart ~ Horsebackrider22
How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 pm by horsebackrider22

» Starstruck :: Animash (Collab Part)
How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:04 pm by horsebackrider22

» ||S h a t t e r e d || Animash *Spirit/Balto*
How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:01 pm by horsebackrider22

» A i r p l a n e s ~ Animash *Spirit/TLK2*
How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:59 pm by horsebackrider22

» ~::♥::Luna Is BACK::♥:: ~=^-^= A.K.A: XxListenXxToXxLunaXxLunaXx
How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:30 am by XxLunaTheLovelyxXx

» How Can I Delete My Acount?
How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:43 pm by XxLunaTheLonelyxXx

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial)

2 posters

Go down

How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) Empty How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial)

Post  summerlost Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:22 am

1)Click on the forum "The Videos"
How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) 48511712lx1

2)Select the Category of movies your video video fit
How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) 76371645dv4

3)Click on "New Topic"How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) 77680641eq9

4)Now the following step is a little bit different. To make your video appear on the forum, you must get the EMBED CODE of it. It's nothing difficult to get. Every video hosted in a site have one. I'll show you were you can find the embed code on Imeem and how it look like.
How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) Untitsdfsdsfdsfaw45bnleur1

5) You may copy and paste the embed code after you get it! It should look like this:
How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) Sdvrrtgsrek9

6) Also in the the Options Bar it should able HTML in your post.
How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) Dfgadgbyils4

- If you can't find the embed code, try to make a quick search on the site you have uploaded your video. You'll probably find it!

- You will only need this if you want to post videos from different sites that are not Youtube, Daily Motion and Google.

Suggestion for the video description:

Title:
Song:
Artist:
Movies Used:
Program Used:
Category:
Time spent:

OBS: If you follow the suggestions above it will be easier to find your video when someone try to find it by using the "Search" tool on the forum.

Have any doubt? Just ask! Very Happy
summerlost
summerlost

Female Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) Empty Re: How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial)

Post  Sheori Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Umm summerlost.... on youaretv.com, I can't seem to get my down with the sickness video to do this.... Sad What should I do? And its up so you can see what its doing..... Sad Crying or Very sad angry
Sheori
Sheori

Female Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial) Empty Re: How To Post a Video from Different Sites (Tutorial)

Post  summerlost Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Oh, videos from Youaretv don't work on the forum, because there is a software that is needed, or something.
I'll try to see if I can change that, but I doubt it. :/
summerlost
summerlost

Female Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheori Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Oh, I did not know that, thank you for telling me^^
Sheori
Sheori

Female Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down