Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I really want to know how to do this!
Just beteween guardians (Mulan/Mushu) "Dance inside the song" EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:56 pm by sheelz321

» Hello from UK!
Just beteween guardians (Mulan/Mushu) "Dance inside the song" EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:20 pm by sheelz321

» DA: LunaDarling
Just beteween guardians (Mulan/Mushu) "Dance inside the song" EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 am by FantasmaLuna

» ~::♥::A Little Taste Of Luna::♥::~
Just beteween guardians (Mulan/Mushu) "Dance inside the song" EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 am by XxLunaTheLovelyxXx

» Deviantart ~ Horsebackrider22
Just beteween guardians (Mulan/Mushu) "Dance inside the song" EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 pm by horsebackrider22

» Starstruck :: Animash (Collab Part)
Just beteween guardians (Mulan/Mushu) "Dance inside the song" EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:04 pm by horsebackrider22

» ||S h a t t e r e d || Animash *Spirit/Balto*
Just beteween guardians (Mulan/Mushu) "Dance inside the song" EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:01 pm by horsebackrider22

» A i r p l a n e s ~ Animash *Spirit/TLK2*
Just beteween guardians (Mulan/Mushu) "Dance inside the song" EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:59 pm by horsebackrider22

» ~::♥::Luna Is BACK::♥:: ~=^-^= A.K.A: XxListenXxToXxLunaXxLunaXx
Just beteween guardians (Mulan/Mushu) "Dance inside the song" EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:30 am by XxLunaTheLovelyxXx

» How Can I Delete My Acount?
Just beteween guardians (Mulan/Mushu) "Dance inside the song" EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:43 pm by XxLunaTheLonelyxXx

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Just beteween guardians (Mulan/Mushu) "Dance inside the song"

:: FV Videos :: The Videos :: Mulan

Go down

Just beteween guardians (Mulan/Mushu) "Dance inside the song" Empty Just beteween guardians (Mulan/Mushu) "Dance inside the song"

Post  levy120 Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:29 am

If you can't see this then download it here
Because I feel like promoting...

Stone was hard.
And so was his landing. If he hadn’t been a guardian this impact would have knocked him out.
Mushu watched heavily breathing from the ground as the falcon was first tumbling, then freefalling into the abyss.
“Never underestimate a true guardian!” he yelled after the bird.
Did he… just really say that?
The dragon turned around to see Mulan with his weary gotten eyes and crawled towards her.
His broken little girl. He was a failure!
And to make things worse, he was the reason for all of this.
“Mulan?” he hesitated, “Are you alright?”
Obviously not.
“Mulan, talk to me!” He tried careful shaking, in order to wake her up but she kept lying there as if asleep. The only thing right now that assured Mushu that she wasn’t dead, was that there were no ancestor-rants ringing in his head.
He sighed in relief and sat down, keeping an eye on her motionless body.
“I’m sorry.”
He knew she couldn’t her him.
But he wished she did.
- Just between guardians (by levy120)

This is the first public place ever where I'm going to post a JBG preview, so feel LUCKY 8D
Feed me with back plz ;P
levy120
levy120

Female Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-16

http://disneymulan.proboards105.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down