Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I really want to know how to do this!
Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:56 pm by sheelz321

» Hello from UK!
Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:20 pm by sheelz321

» DA: LunaDarling
Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 am by FantasmaLuna

» ~::♥::A Little Taste Of Luna::♥::~
Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 am by XxLunaTheLovelyxXx

» Deviantart ~ Horsebackrider22
Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 pm by horsebackrider22

» Starstruck :: Animash (Collab Part)
Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:04 pm by horsebackrider22

» ||S h a t t e r e d || Animash *Spirit/Balto*
Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:01 pm by horsebackrider22

» A i r p l a n e s ~ Animash *Spirit/TLK2*
Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:59 pm by horsebackrider22

» ~::♥::Luna Is BACK::♥:: ~=^-^= A.K.A: XxListenXxToXxLunaXxLunaXx
Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:30 am by XxLunaTheLovelyxXx

» How Can I Delete My Acount?
Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:43 pm by XxLunaTheLonelyxXx

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning)

2 posters

Go down

Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning) Empty Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning)

Post  LexFirehind Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:49 pm

Title:Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die
Song:Until The Day I Die
Artist:Story of the Year
Movies Used:Meet The Robinsons
Program Used:WMM
Category:Film and Animation
Time spent:a week lol!

Yes I had made a AMV regarding the whole Timecest WiLew pairing.After watching a few of the Timecest vids here on YT, looking and drawing the art on DA, and reading fanfics on FanFiction.net, I knew I had to make a Timecest vid of my own. Now I know that this pairing is preety much hated and has been attacked ever since it was first created. Yeah I KNOW they are father and son and best friends. And I totally respect that and still see that time to time. Also I am still a rabid Wilbur Robinson fangirl. But it is also fun to think of them as lovers as if they are not related at all. The pairing grew on me and it is one of my fav pairings. I still love the Lewis/Franny Wilbur/Violet and Wilbur/OC pairings very much so don't think I had dissed all those pairings because I didn't.

Also the art is not done by me. Those were done by my good friends and fellow Timecest fans RandomCarol and EmomancerDesu from YT and DA. So all credit on the art goes to them. Plus this vid is dedicated to them, for being there for me and for helping me devolp a taste for this cute little pairing.

Okay info about the vid. The vid is based mostly on Wilbur's POV, stating how he will always love Lewis, even if it kills him.

Oh yeah sorry if some parts of the vid maybe outtimed. I was praticing on some of my effects to make a fast paced AMV to fit with the song.

Nice Comments are welcome, though please keep your flames to yourselves. I promise NON-Timecest MTR AMVs in the near future Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning) 180219
LexFirehind
LexFirehind

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://transylvaniandreams.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning) Empty Re: Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning)

Post  Desaster6 Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:49 am

Well dine, I've never seen The movie xD
But i think you are a talented AMV maker !
I like your great effects, Love it
Desaster6
Desaster6

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-01-16

http://desaster6.de.funpic.de

Back to top Go down

Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning) Empty Thank you^^

Post  LexFirehind Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Desaster6 wrote:Well dine, I've never seen The movie xD
But i think you are a talented AMV maker !
I like your great effects, Love it

Hey thanks so much. ^^ I hope to make more AMVs soon^^

Yeah Meet The Robinsons is a awesome movie. I highly recomend it^^

Very Happy
LexFirehind
LexFirehind

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://transylvaniandreams.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning) Empty Re: Wilbur+Lewis-Until The Day I Die (Yaoi warning)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down