Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I really want to know how to do this!
How did you come up with your Youtube name? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:56 pm by sheelz321

» Hello from UK!
How did you come up with your Youtube name? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:20 pm by sheelz321

» DA: LunaDarling
How did you come up with your Youtube name? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 am by FantasmaLuna

» ~::♥::A Little Taste Of Luna::♥::~
How did you come up with your Youtube name? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 am by XxLunaTheLovelyxXx

» Deviantart ~ Horsebackrider22
How did you come up with your Youtube name? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 pm by horsebackrider22

» Starstruck :: Animash (Collab Part)
How did you come up with your Youtube name? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:04 pm by horsebackrider22

» ||S h a t t e r e d || Animash *Spirit/Balto*
How did you come up with your Youtube name? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:01 pm by horsebackrider22

» A i r p l a n e s ~ Animash *Spirit/TLK2*
How did you come up with your Youtube name? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:59 pm by horsebackrider22

» ~::♥::Luna Is BACK::♥:: ~=^-^= A.K.A: XxListenXxToXxLunaXxLunaXx
How did you come up with your Youtube name? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:30 am by XxLunaTheLovelyxXx

» How Can I Delete My Acount?
How did you come up with your Youtube name? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:43 pm by XxLunaTheLonelyxXx

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How did you come up with your Youtube name?

5 posters

Go down

How did you come up with your Youtube name? Empty How did you come up with your Youtube name?

Post  BlizzardWitch Tue May 12, 2009 1:10 am

I know not everyone has a big story behind them, but obviously when we create our usernames on youtube there is a reason behind them. Whats yours? What is it, and how did you come up with it?

My youtube name which is OelendraX, is the name of my favorite character in my favorite novel. The X at the end really has no point XD
BlizzardWitch
BlizzardWitch

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

How did you come up with your Youtube name? Empty Re: How did you come up with your Youtube name?

Post  Redline Tue May 12, 2009 8:11 am

I do have an explanation, but it goes rather deep. I might explain it to you if you really want to know.
Redline
Redline

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

How did you come up with your Youtube name? Empty Re: How did you come up with your Youtube name?

Post  BlizzardWitch Tue May 12, 2009 12:48 pm

Lolz, I've actualy been trying to guess where you got yours. I thought of you when I saw a movie called Redline. XD
BlizzardWitch
BlizzardWitch

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Desaster6 Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:28 am

Hard question, i have this username so long.. i dont know how i get it^^ but when u type my Username Desaster6 in Google you will find 1000 of search results LOL i dont know why...
Desaster6
Desaster6

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-01-16

http://desaster6.de.funpic.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Rikori Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:58 am

Well, it's simply: my nickname (Rikori95) comes from my real name, Federica.
Federica - Rica - Rika - Riko - Rikori ^^ And the '95 is my birthdate, so yeah nothing special. XD (btw I used it on YT because I use it everywhere and I gave it to my wolf fursona too :3)
Rikori
Rikori

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-08

http://rikori95.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  randomthings123 Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Hmm, it's a bit of a long story.

A couple years ago I was on a forum that required you to make an account to see the posts. I didn't want to use what was my regular username at the time, since I wasn't planning to go on this forum more than once, so I just typed in "randomthings." That was already taken, so I added a "123." Bingo!
When I created my Youtube account, I was originally just going to watch other people's videos and not upload any of my own, so I signed up as randomthings123. Then I discovered AMV making, and the rest, as they say, is history. Smile
So that's it! I really don't like my username (it sounds kinda childish), but it's what I'm known by, and now I use it pretty much everywhere.
randomthings123
randomthings123

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-26

https://www.youtube.com/user/randomthings123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down