Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I really want to know how to do this!
The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:56 pm by sheelz321

» Hello from UK!
The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:20 pm by sheelz321

» DA: LunaDarling
The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 am by FantasmaLuna

» ~::♥::A Little Taste Of Luna::♥::~
The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 am by XxLunaTheLovelyxXx

» Deviantart ~ Horsebackrider22
The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 pm by horsebackrider22

» Starstruck :: Animash (Collab Part)
The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:04 pm by horsebackrider22

» ||S h a t t e r e d || Animash *Spirit/Balto*
The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:01 pm by horsebackrider22

» A i r p l a n e s ~ Animash *Spirit/TLK2*
The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:59 pm by horsebackrider22

» ~::♥::Luna Is BACK::♥:: ~=^-^= A.K.A: XxListenXxToXxLunaXxLunaXx
The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:30 am by XxLunaTheLovelyxXx

» How Can I Delete My Acount?
The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:43 pm by XxLunaTheLonelyxXx

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P

3 posters

Go down

The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P Empty The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P

Post  Rikori Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Hiya there, this is Rikori95 from YouTube and DeviantArt, and Rikori from Imeem, Livevideo and iScribble Razz OhOhOh, Summer I said I'll register and I made it ùçù Weeeell.. What can I say? xD For those people who don't know me yet, well here goes: I am girl who loves wolves and dragons very very much, who loves Spyro (especially Cynder <3), Spirit, Balto, etc. you know xD My fav singer is Phil Collins, I like very much Within Temptation (heck, the copyright ç_ç), Linkin Park (same here), Simple plan (same again xD) and others that now I cannot remember xD
I love reading and drawing, while I hate tv.
.. Well.. Should I say something to close the post? xD Mh.. So.. °w° .. Bye. xD (Please forgive mah bad english.. I am italian D: )

Last edited by Rikori on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rikori
Rikori

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-08

http://rikori95.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P Empty Re: The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P

Post  Redline Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:12 pm

I dont really know you but welcome to the forum.
Redline
Redline

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P Empty Re: The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P

Post  summerlost Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:02 am

Heyyyyy, Rikoriii!! The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P 1232 The black fire wolfdragon is here too :P 252541
I'm glad you joined us!!! I really hope you'll like the forum!
Welcome here, dear!
summerlost
summerlost

Female Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum