Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I really want to know how to do this!
Teogony's here to EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:56 pm by sheelz321

» Hello from UK!
Teogony's here to EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:20 pm by sheelz321

» DA: LunaDarling
Teogony's here to EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 am by FantasmaLuna

» ~::♥::A Little Taste Of Luna::♥::~
Teogony's here to EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 am by XxLunaTheLovelyxXx

» Deviantart ~ Horsebackrider22
Teogony's here to EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 pm by horsebackrider22

» Starstruck :: Animash (Collab Part)
Teogony's here to EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:04 pm by horsebackrider22

» ||S h a t t e r e d || Animash *Spirit/Balto*
Teogony's here to EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:01 pm by horsebackrider22

» A i r p l a n e s ~ Animash *Spirit/TLK2*
Teogony's here to EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:59 pm by horsebackrider22

» ~::♥::Luna Is BACK::♥:: ~=^-^= A.K.A: XxListenXxToXxLunaXxLunaXx
Teogony's here to EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:30 am by XxLunaTheLovelyxXx

» How Can I Delete My Acount?
Teogony's here to EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:43 pm by XxLunaTheLonelyxXx

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Teogony's here to

5 posters

Go down

Teogony's here to Empty Teogony's here to

Post  Teogony Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Hy guys. I don't know if some1 know me Shocked But i've join this forum. Is a grate idea Very Happy

Hope is not something wrong that i've joined to Rolling Eyes
Teogony
Teogony

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Teogony's here to Empty Re: Teogony's here to

Post  summerlost Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Of course not!!!! ^^
welcome to the forum, dear! You're very welcome here!
summerlost
summerlost

Female Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Teogony Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:55 am

summerlost wrote:Of course not!!!! ^^
welcome to the forum, dear! You're very welcome here!

Thank you very much summer Very Happy
Teogony
Teogony

Back to top Go down

Post  KittyKraz13 Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Hey welcome to the forum 8D
KittyKraz13
KittyKraz13

Female Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Teogony Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:35 am

KittyKraz13 wrote:Hey welcome to the forum 8D

Thank you Kitty Very Happy
Teogony
Teogony

Back to top Go down

Post  Redline Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:31 am

Welcome =]
Redline
Redline

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Teogony Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:03 pm

Redline wrote:Welcome =]

Thank you Very Happy
Teogony
Teogony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheori Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Welcome!!! *runs in happily and suddenly trips on nothing* Oh my goodness..... I just can't hold my balance when we get new members! I just get so excited!! YAY!!! Can we be friends please!
Sheori
Sheori

Female Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Teogony Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:13 am

Sheori wrote:Welcome!!! *runs in happily and suddenly trips on nothing* Oh my goodness..... I just can't hold my balance when we get new members! I just get so excited!! YAY!!! Can we be friends please!

Thank you very much Very Happy If you want I will tell to all my members of the team to join Razz LOL Razz Of course we can be friends Smile I love to have new friends Razz Wink
Teogony
Teogony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheori Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Teogony wrote:
Sheori wrote:Welcome!!! *runs in happily and suddenly trips on nothing* Oh my goodness..... I just can't hold my balance when we get new members! I just get so excited!! YAY!!! Can we be friends please!

Thank you very much Very Happy If you want I will tell to all my members of the team to join Razz LOL Razz Of course we can be friends Smile I love to have new friends Razz Wink

Wheee! *glomps Teogony* I have a new friend! Yay! Also on youtube I'm also Sheori^^ I'm in two production groups, founder of HWP: Howling Wolf Productions and co-founder of CFP: Crimson Fang Productions (KittyKraz13's group^^) Yay!! *dances uncontrolably*
Sheori
Sheori

Back to top Go down

Post  Teogony Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:32 am

Sheori wrote:
Teogony wrote:

Wheee! *glomps Teogony* I have a new friend! Yay! Also on youtube I'm also Sheori^^ I'm in two production groups, founder of HWP: Howling Wolf Productions and co-founder of CFP: Crimson Fang Productions (KittyKraz13's group^^) Yay!! *dances uncontrolably*

I've send you a friend invite on Youtube... I'm also the founder of 2 production teams Razz Hilf Mir Productions and Dark Angel Kaulitz Very Happy
Teogony
Teogony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheori Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:29 am

Teogony wrote:
Sheori wrote:
Teogony wrote:

I've send you a friend invite on Youtube... I'm also the founder of 2 production teams Razz Hilf Mir Productions and Dark Angel Kaulitz Very Happy

And I accepted! Razz Yay! We're both just the little busybodies, now aren't we?^^ *huggles* If you want, I'de like to have a partnership with one of your groups^^ What do say? I always say the more the merrier^^
Sheori
Sheori

Back to top Go down

Post  Teogony Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:10 am

Sheori wrote:
Teogony wrote:
Sheori wrote:
Teogony wrote:

And I accepted! Razz Yay! We're both just the little busybodies, now aren't we?^^ *huggles* If you want, I'de like to have a partnership with one of your groups^^ What do say? I always say the more the merrier^^

This will be grate Razz I love to make collabs... we can do with the team Hilf Mir Productions... is with disney... Dark Angel Kaulitz is with Tokio Hotel... with Bill Kaulitz if you know him Very Happy When you have time(and we the same) we can make a collab Razz
Teogony
Teogony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheori Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:34 am

Teogony wrote:
Sheori wrote:
Teogony wrote:
Sheori wrote:
Teogony wrote:

This will be grate Razz I love to make collabs... we can do with the team Hilf Mir Productions... is with disney... Dark Angel Kaulitz is with Tokio Hotel... with Bill Kaulitz if you know him Very Happy When you have time(and we the same) we can make a collab Razz

Awesome! That sounds like a super idea to me^^ I can't keep my balance with this much excitement! Good thing I'm sitting in a chair Razz
Sheori
Sheori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum